Monday, April 24, 2006

spilling the beans

Talk about a backlog in blogging....It's definitely been a while and I have many blanks to fill as much has happened since I last blogged, but as there are only 24 hours in a day and I have been sleeping an average of 5hrs/night for the last month, I will have to cut this first blog back short and focus on my eventful morning before I hit the sack...

So I went to work early this morning and while fishing for my palm in my purse for the day's "to-do's", discovered that the glosette raisins that were previously safely stowed away in their cardboard box, had escaped/melted/gotten smushed into everything residing in my purse from some cd's that I had in my bag to my palm pilot and my bag itself. It was not exactly the way I had wanted to start my week, but hey, what can you do? Luckily I was able to wipe down/off everything and the damage wasn't too bad (lucky thing it's not the summer yet or else all the raisins would have definitely melted - and it would have been an even larger brown mess to tackle) but it was a little sad to throw out almost a full box of the raisins, especially when I was having a chocolate craving. Reminds me of the time I made ramen and when I went to drain the noodles, the lid slipped and my noodles literally went down the drain and into the sink-a-rator. Things like that are always bound to happen when you're starving. It's just the way life goes...

1 comment:

Sharon said...

hey, my noodles totally fell into the sink too!

...maybe it runs in the family. o_O haha