Wednesday, September 28, 2005

just time passing...

So what do I do when I have a big deadline to meet tomorrow and limited time to finsih? That's right...go on quizfarm.com to waste precious time that I do not have in the first place. Ahh, it's like highschool all over again...I need to get a hold of a discipline potion and kick this bad habit to the curb. In the meantime, apparently my Harry Potter Alter-Ego is...

You scored as Hermione Granger. You're one intelligent witch, but you have a hard time believing it and require constant reassurance. You are a very supportive friend who would do anything and everything to help her friends out.

Hermione Granger

90%

Sirius Black

85%

Severus Snape

85%

Ron Weasley

75%

Remus Lupin

75%

Ginny Weasley

70%

Albus Dumbledore

60%

Draco Malfoy

55%

Harry Potter

50%

Lord Voldemort

40%

Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?
created with QuizFarm.com

1 comment:

Sharon said...

sooooo glad you are hermione and not draco malfoy, snape or even worse, lord voldemort, because then i'd have to re-evaluate whether or not i want to be your sister anymore!

lucky for you, i like hermione!! :D

hahahaha. miss you!!!! *hugs*