I still can't believe what happened tonight...Naomi and Steph....you are master planners and I can't believe I fell for it...again. Just call me gullible...But in all seriousness, I feel incredibly blessed and spoiled to have such wonderful friends and family. It amazes me to think about how God brought each person into my life and how even though it has been hard to be away all these years, how our friendships have sustained and grown despite the distance. I must admit that I was a little worried about adapting after moving back, but I feel as though much of my anxiety has been put to rest. I may not know what is in my future and where/what my career path will be, but I feel assured in knowing that God has a plan for me and that He has been there with me every step of the way and provided me with everyone and everything that I need. Thanks again for the surprise and for a very momentous start to my 25th year of life! I love you guys!

1 comment:
no problemo-you deserve it! also, i am honoured to be your wing-girl hahahah =)
Post a Comment