Monday, December 06, 2004

New beginnings

What a rough ride this past week has been. Between the 24-hr flu that I had and almost passing out in the subway to discovering my first white hair yesterday (in the past they have always turned out to be blonde, but this time it was the real thing), I feel as though I've really been given a wake up call.

Who am I and who do I want to be? Am I really living each day out to the fullest or am I just taking it all forgranted?

Time doesn't stand still but sometimes I feel as though I do...stuck in a funk. It's only December but I'm already thinking of all my resolutions for the upcoming year. I've never felt a greater need to change before. Change my lifestyle, change my attitude, change my priorities.

It's just time...



2 comments:

naomi said...

http://southernfood.about.com/od/spicecookies/r/bln365.htm




pick a prettier template! this one is depressing =))

Sharon said...

yay!! lizhead has a blog! new beginnings indeed! ;)

remember, i'm here for u always. i love you!