Saturday, October 15, 2005

colors seem to fade...

Colors - Amos Lee

Yesterday I got lost in the circus,
Feeling like such a mess.
And now I'm down,
I'm just hanging on the corner
I can't help but reminisce

When you're gone all the colors fade
When you're gone, no New Year's Day parade
You're gone
Colors seem to fade

Your mama called she said that you're downstairs crying
Feeling like such a mess
Yeah I hear you, you're in the background bawling
What happened to your sweet summertime dress

I know we all, we all got our faults
We get locked in our vaults and we stay

But when you're gone all the colors fade
When you're gone, no New Year's Day parade
You're gone
Colors seem to fade
Colors seem to fade
Yeah

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: